Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Protandim: Week Three

     I meant to write this yesterday but never got around to it. I've been on Protandim for 3 weeks now. There really haven't been any significant negative effects from it. I have experienced the common side effects from Protandim but not enough to decrease the dosage or stop taking all together. The only side effects are headaches (which I am used to anyway lol) and mild stomach upset. However, Protandim has made my stomach better in that I can go to the bathroom easier and more regularly. You're welcome for that information haha. But that's a big deal for me since I've had stomach problems since childhood.
     In my other posts, I mentioned that I may be going through a period of elevated mood called hypomania. Yesterday, my therapist agreed. So, Protandim was helping my concentration, energy, etc. Well, hypomania is affecting my concentration right now too but in the opposite way. Because of increased energy and agitation, it's hard to concentrate. My body wants to move most of the time, which is not convenient during class. The good thing is I have good insight into my condition, and I know the episode will pass soon.

"I live in the same world you do; I just experience it differently. I am a human being with feelings, just like you; I just express them in my own way." ~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment